Only 9 Places Remaining!
As part of this life changing adventure, you will challenge yourself like never before on The Cape to Cape Coastal Walk – a journey through the west coast of Australia.
Over 5 days, you will trek through breath-taking coastal and forest scenery, across this ever-changing landscape—witnessing the fascinating geological cliffs, caves, rock formations and headlands. To top it off, you will bejoined by a group of like-minded Chris O’Brien Lifehouse supporters, driven by the desire to improve the quality of life for Australian cancer patients and their families.
• Trek from Cape Naturaliste to Boranup Forest
• Experience the boundless natural beauty of this stretch of coastline
• Explore Gracetown, Horseshoe Bay and the sparkling waters of Kilcarnup
• Help Chris O’Brien Lifehouse transform cancer treatment for all Australians
Every year in NSW alone, nearly 39,000 people are diagnosed with cancer – that’s more than 100 every day. Around one in two men and one in three women will get cancer.
At Chris O’Brien Lifehouse our mission is to improve the quality of life of our cancer patients, by advancing the understanding, diagnosis and treatment of this devastating disease.
Chris O’Brien Lifehouse is more than a hospital, it’s a place of hope, possibility, healing and life. By taking part in this inspiring adventure, you are bringing hope to the lives of cancer patients, their carers and families.
- $50 could buy a cancer patient’s transport to or from treatment. Some of our most vulnerable patients don’t have their own transportation or family who can provide it.
- $75 could fund an oncology nutrition plan, which can help patients reduce the symptoms of their cancer and the side effects of treatment.
- $100 could fund one hour of time for a small research team to study new ways of reducing depression after cancer treatment.
- $500 could fund crucial personal protective equipment for our clinical trials nurses in our cancer tissue bank and cryotank facility. The tissue bank is essential in finding a cure for cancer through collection of tumour samples and other biomarkers.
Your support helps us provide exceptional care for our patients, make strides in research and treatment and support our vision of a life unaffected by cancer.
9 - 15 April 2021
7 Day Trip
5 Day Challenge
Twin-share in 3-4 Star hotels and Guesthouses
Registration fee: $590 (non-refundable)
Travel quote: $2,450
Fundraising Target: $3,500
Want to learn more? Enter your details in the form to instantly receive your information pack.
Ready to register? Click on the Register Now button to secure your spot on the team.
Questions? Give us a call on 1300 905 188.