Register by 27 September 2020 and get $150 off your registration fee!
The OTIS Foundation’s Cape to Cape 2021 Adventure is a chance for ordinary Australians to take on an extraordinary adventure and raise funds to help more families experiencing breast cancer receive compassionate, practical support. They’ll have fun while doing good.
Sounds like an adventure for you? Here’s what’s in store:
The Cape to Cape Track runs for 123 kilometres along the south west coast of Western Australia. Traversing the Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park, the track alternates between a mix of sweeping cliff-top views of the Indian Ocean and breathtaking inland havens of sheltered woodlands.
Trekking for five days from the historic lighthouse of Cape Naturaliste to the magical Boranup Forest, you’ll explore the spectacular landscapes of this coastal region.You will pass limestone cliffs and granite boulders, stretches of endless blue ocean and pristine white sand. Keep an eye out for the beautiful local flora and fauna along the way – and the spouts of any humpback whales or dolphins that might make an appearance!
This life-changing experience is not only your chance for an extraordinary adventure, it will help OTIS give more families experiencing breast cancer a chance at reconnection and relaxation.
All funds raised on this adventure will go towards The OTIS Foundation’s retreat program.
“As a breast cancer survivor myself I know the immeasurable value of providing free retreat accommodation for those effected by breast cancer. To allow time to reconnect with loved ones and make lasting memories is what The OTIS Foundation is all about. Every week our waiting list grows and the funds raised will help us to provide more gifted stays to reduce the psychological impacts of breast cancer. With every dollar raised we can together gift the OTIS experience to even more of those in need.” Claire Culley, CEO
The goal of the Cape to Cape Adventure is to raise $150,000 to gift an additional 2,000 nights at no cost to families facing the challenges of breast cancer, which will help reduce the waitlist significantly.
- $25 will cover the cost of providing the linen for a family during their stay at an OTIS breast cancer retreat.
- $75 can make a big impact by gifting a night to a family to spend time away together and escape the challenges of breast cancer.
- $150 will cover the cost of providing a weekend stay at one of our national network of breast cancer retreats.
- $525 covers the costs associated with providing a week-long getaway for families to escape the emotional challenges of breast cancer and create special memories together.
- The $3,500 fundraising target will enable The OTIS Foundation to cover the cost of gifting six week’s worth of stays.
- A $5,000 fundraising stretch target will cover the cost of providing an OTIS retreat for 12 months.
22 – 28 March 2021
7 Day Trip
5 Day Challenge
Twin-share in 3-star hotels and guesthouses
Registration fee: $590 (non-refundable)
Travel quote: $2,450
Fundraising Target: $3,500
Want to learn more? Enter your details in the form to instantly receive your information pack.
Ready to register? Click on the Register Now button to secure your spot on the team.
Questions? Give us a call on 1300 905 188.